3/05/2009

Can you hear me?

We have had a guy here tiling the last four days and Charlie has witnessed him hard at work with his ear protection on and me hard at work attempting to keep the house clean with the dust and dirt. So, today he walked around impersonating us. He asked us about 100 times, "Can you hear me?". Yes Charlie, we can hear you.

No sign of a baby yet but I've been having a lot of contractions. At my appointment. Tues. the Dr. said she expects to see me deliver in the next week or two. We aren't getting our hopes up just in case she decides to stay cozy in my tummy like Charlie did. I'm hoping she stays in until we get a toilet and sink upstairs! We'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Hello I'm Julie's sister or better yet Callahans aunt, I just have to say your Charlie is so dang cute! I check the blog here and there..very cute!

Anonymous said...

I love that little boy, especially when he gives me gentle touches (keep doing that with him please). Did you get your lip gloss and Tweezers today? YFA