3/10/2009

Ten Sweet Little Toes

I had a surprise ultrasound yesterday when I was measuring 2cm smaller than the week before. Thankfully, everything looked fine in the ultrasound. It was fun to get a sneak peek at Della also. The 4D pics of her face (she looks like Charlie!) were pretty hard to print because she is so squished at this point, but we did see her adorable feet. Much to Brett's dismay, it looks like she got my toes just like her brother did. It must be a dominant gene because all the poor Kiser kids have them too. Thanks Grandpa Mark!
I have 19 days until my official due date but the Dr. thinks she will come sooner than that as I am 2cm dilated and effaced 80%. However, we aren't getting impatient yet. She can stay inside until our bathroom is somewhat functioning if I have any say in it! I've gotten a few requests this week - have her on a Wednesday and have her on St. Paddy's Day. I'll see what I can do for you ladies...

2 comments:

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

She will be here before you know it!

The Hansen Family said...

Please have her on Saturday at 1:13 PM, that is my vote! :)