5/30/2009

Uppercase Living Party

My very sweet friend and neighbor Michelle sells these awesome Uppercase Living designs and I am having a catalog party for her this week. If you would like to check them out and possibly place an order, please check out Michelle's website by clicking here.
I have several of these in our house and just love them! If you would like to place an order or check out a catalog please email me and I'll help you with all the details. My email is emiliemcfarlane@gmail.com.
Here are some pictures of just a few things you can do with this great product! Check out the site here for all the available images and pricing.
I love how you can do custom sayings and colors on all there products. They are also so easy to put up and look like they were seamlessly painted on the wall or really any surface. We have very textured walls and they look perfect.
There is a great deal going right now also that if you spend $40 you get $5 off, $60 you get $10 off, $80 you get $15 off and $100 you get $20 off! There are also free gifts if you spend more than $50!!!!

0 comments: