Diapers.com started a big sale today! There are some great deals. For example, I will be purchasing the Mutsy booster for Charlie so his sister can have his high chair. Diapers.com price matches so I will be getting it for $48.99 because I found it cheaper at another store.
Have you used diapers.com before? If not, use my referral code (EMIL1867) when you place your first order of $49 or more and get $10 off! This order must include one package of diapers and the rest of the $49 can be anything you need.
Click here to see all the great deals and coupons they are offering right now. You can get some great deals on gear, diapers, toys, really anything you need for baby or kids.
Shipping is free on orders over $49 and it arrives in two days!
If you need anything for baby, let me know if you want help figuring out the best scenario to save the most money.
When you use my referral code I get credits which is one good reason I'm sharing this deal with you. The other is because I love you and want you to save some $$$ too. You know how I love a good deal!


0 comments:
Post a Comment