6/16/2009

Tribute to Melody

Melody is my oldest and best friend for several reasons but this week it is because she fixed my blog. It is embarrassingly simple how easy it was to fix but it took her to do it for me. She has always been smarter than me as a matter of fact. In the third grade she had perfect penmanship, in the seventh grade her maps were just perfect too and in high school she actually understood algebra. So, here is an embarrassing tribute to our 21 year friendship (seriously, 21 years!). This means pics of Charlie and Della are coming soon as the blog pics are now working!
Now
College More college
High School
Middle School
Elementary School

3 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

That was seriously embarrassing, but still brought a tear to my eye. I can't believe we have been friends for 21 years! I'm also happy to say that I think we got better-looking over the years. :) I couldn't ask for a better friend, if only for the reason that I have never had a tribute to me before. :) We love you!

lynn said...

I didn't even recognize my own daughter in that last picture!!! You two have "grown up" so well :)
Love you both - what a sweet tribute Emilie!! and both Charlie and Della are adorable. So fun to look at your blog and watch them grow!

The Hansen Family said...

Maps from Mr. Swapp's class right? :)