6/20/2009

Funny things Charlie said this week

Charlie has been quite a ham this week, as always. Here are a few conversations we have had this week.

When I went in to get him out of bed one morning - Charlie: "Where did Daddy go?" Mom: "Work." Charlie: "When's he coming home? 2 weeks or one hour?"

When I offered him breakfast - Mom: "Charlie, what would you like for breakfast?" Charlie: "A Happy Meal." Mom: "How about yogurt and granola?" Charlie: "Yogurt and Granola! Oh wow! That looks fun!"

When he was telling his Dad about how he got burnt and had to go the doctor (I'll tell you the story in another post) - Dad: "Did you have to go to the doctor today?" Charlie: "Yes, hot, curling iron." Dad: "Did you like the doctor?" Charlie: "Yes, cute and nice." (both of which are true)

When he got put in his room for timeout after hitting mom and sister with an elastic stretchy band, this is what I heard him yelling through the door - Charlie: "Let me out! I need to cut coupons!" (he know the way to get his mom's attention)

3 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

This is a hoot! Only your child would yell that he needs to clip coupons, Gabe probably would too if he could talk. :) Does this mean we need to get out of the house more?

The Heaviland Family said...

It's so good to see you guys up on the blog again! Thank you for being such a special friend that you send me deals in other states I'm traveling through! Miss you guys!

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

Charlie cracks me up with the stuff he says!