This little bug turned three months old yesterday. As you can see, she is happy about it.
Since she is such a big girl I put her in the Bumbo seat. She pretty much slumped over to one side but I caught this picture first.
This is what her big bro looked like at three months in the Bumbo. He slumped forward.
This is Della's new look. She has found her hands and thinks they are fascinating. They are in her mouth all day long.
Her brother did the same thing at exactly three months. Maybe all babies do?
Since she is such a big girl I put her in the Bumbo seat. She pretty much slumped over to one side but I caught this picture first.
This is Della's new look. She has found her hands and thinks they are fascinating. They are in her mouth all day long.


4 comments:
what a sweetheart della is becoming! love these pictures of her, she has a beautiful smile. :)
I can't believe how much these two look alike (when Charlie was a baby). We need to get together again soon, so I can see sweet little Della when she's awake.
She is getting so big! I love the first picture of her, so smiley and adorable!
Della is adorable! She can certainly pull of the headband look :) Girls are so much fun to dress!
Post a Comment