9/19/2009

Enjoying the Fall

The weather has been beautiful and we are enjoying these gorgeous days outside! Just in time for the perfect days Papa Mark, Uncle Jon and Brett built a gorgeous cedar fence in the backyard so the kids are now trapped. Yeah!

Here is Uncle Jon hard at work Charlie worked hard also, until he fell into the post hole Mama Mary was on baby duty while I ran errands for the guys
And here is the almost completed fence! Don't look to close or you will see my Dad without a shirt on. They finished the whole thing in one day!! Thanks guys!
We've enjoyed the boats and planes at Gasworks
And ate some yummy S'mores
Della didn't think that S'mores were that good. Don't worry, we didn't really give her any.
We've snuggled in the hammock
And played a lot of baseball
Della has scooted around the yard getting grass on her clothes
And we've done some swinging And more swinging We've practiced crawling And with all the fun, Charlie even passed out for naptime like this one afternoon!

4 comments:

Caleb, Bree, Zane and Claire said...

That fence is great! And all the pics you posted are so much fun to look at! Della is getting so big! (and so mobile)

The Hansen Family said...

The fence looks wonderful! I can't handle the picture of Charlie sleeping on the floor, that's awesome.. :)

Celestina Waters said...

haha!~ I laughed out loud when I saw Charlie flopped on the floor. Della is a hoot! I hope you have a fun week. Enjoy the sun *

Romany said...

I love catching up with your family through this site! They are getting so big!!