1/11/2010

Big Week!

We have had a pretty exciting week around here!

Della is saying mama when she wants me. She is also standing on her own for a really long time and pulls herself up from sitting without the help of furniture or a wall. I think she might be walking in the next few weeks. Honestly, I hope not but we'll see! She also started sleeping in until 7:30am! Yeah! She sleeps for 13 hours most nights. Now if her brother would just remember how to do that!

And in the biggest news of all - Charlie is potty trained!!! I'm hesitant to say it out loud but I think it is true. He finally tells us when he needs to go to the bathroom and hasn't had an accident for almost a week. Lets hope this sticks!

3 comments:

The Bryzelak Family said...

How? I am so jealous!!!!

Jennifer said...

Yay!!! That is VERY exciting news! :) It certainly has been a week of big achievements in your house!!! :)

Melody said...

Nice work Charlie! And momma.. :)