I haven't been great about blogging lately, as you can see from my posts. I am sicker than ever with this pregnancy and don't have a lot of energy to get things done. In some ways, this horrible morning (actually, all day) sickness has been a blessing. I've let go of a lot of the pressure I put on myself to get stuff done and as a result have really enjoyed Brett and the kids, even in the midst of throwing up. Here are some pics of the kids over the last few weeks. Now that I've figured out iphoto on my new Mac, I'll hopefully be posting more often.


3 comments:
I LOVE the pictures of Charlie at the park. What great shots!! Did you get a bike trailor??
Sorry you are so sick...maybe you are having twins with how sick you are!
Hope you start to feel better soon, I remember that feeling. :( The pics are super cute!
Post a Comment