Seven days until my due date! We've been working on the nursery. Here are some pics of it not quite finished. We still have some stuff to hang on the walls and we are hoping we can decide on a name. When we do, I plan to put it above the babies crib. I included some pics of the old, messy, crowded room the kids had here before. It is so nice to have an organized and simple room for baby! Eventually I'll get some pics up for you of the kids new room in the basement. This may be my last belly shot. My stomach is so big. I look like I swallowed a basketball.
2/14/2011
Seven days and counting!
Posted by
The McFarlane Family
at
2/14/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Cute nursery and belly Emilie! Praying for you guys over the next couple of weeks!
Love, Mel
Looks cute! Good to see you posting--you holding up okay?
Emilie...you look great! Your belly is totally like you swallowed a basketball-but one of those little mini ones! I can't believe it! You are almost there! The room is awesome- I love the neutral colors!
-Sara Lang
The room looks great and so do you!!
Post a Comment