Della is dramatic. She is obviously my daughter. I felt a little mean just videotaping her and laughing during this traumatic experience, but, you have to admit, it is pretty funny. Della really loves her bunny. Can you tell?
2/14/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
so cute!!
OMG. She really loves her bunny. I can't stand seeing her cry. Did you hear Charlie ask, "Why do you love your bunny so much?"
Umm, I shouldn't laugh, but it's hilarious.. She's kind of rocking a mullet again too. :)
Love the heavy breathing, Em. Definitely 39 wks pregnant : )
ahh poor della she is so cute though!!
Oh, she was having a bad hair day, wasn't she? I don't usually let her rock that mullet. :o)
Too cute! She sure loves that bunny. Your house looks cute!
I'm going to have to tell Della a little story about a little girl who lost her buh-ee in the costco parking lot in the snow....that might make her feel better.
Whit
Post a Comment