3/02/2011

Caroline's First Week

I might be the worst photographer ever. I also haven't been very good at attempting to take pictures. Life is busy with three kids and I can't ever remember to pick up the camera! So, here are the most decent pictures of Caroline in her first week. They change so fast, I hope I capture a few that will help us remember. The last eleven days have been some of the most special in my life. I have enjoyed every second of my time with Caroline, even the middle of the night feedings. To be honest, I don't think I enjoyed the time with the other two like this. Thinking this could be our last is helping me to cherish every second. She has been a super easy baby. She sleeps most of the day away and I'm having to wake her every three hours for feedings. The last several nights I have fed her at 10pm when we go to bed, she wakes up from 3-4am for a feeding and then back to sleep until 8am. Amazing little sleeper! I hope it lasts!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Oh my goodness, the sweetest baby ever. She looks just like Charlie did!

Kelsey said...

She is so precious! I can't wait to meet her!