3/02/2011

Sibling Love

On Caroline's first day home, I found her like this in her crib. She was covered in about eight blankets, and a diaper? Charlie was worried she would be cold. As you can see from the below pictures, the kids adore her. I hope she survives.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet sweet Caroline...I have called and left messages but I know how busy you must be...I would love to spend some time with you when I am in Seattle next week if that works for you. I miss all of you and can't believe that I haven't met the little angel yet! Aunt Chrissy

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet sweet Caroline...I have called and left messages but I know how busy you must be...I would love to spend some time with you when I am in Seattle next week if that works for you. I miss all of you and can't believe that I haven't met the little angel yet! Aunt Chrissy