Happy 4th Birthday Charlie! My baby boy, you are no longer a baby, are you? I'm tearing up just looking at your sweet face in these birthday party pictures. Where did the years go? Everybody told me it would go fast. They were right. It has been an amazing four years. I have been brought to my knees continuously as God challenges me in raising you. He has taught me patience, love, and discipline. Every challenging moment with you has been a redemptive one for me. I thank God that you are the gift he gave me to humble me and teach me his love. I look forward to the years we have to watch you grow and learn. Please know Charlie that I love you more than I can put in to words. Even when I fail terribly at being your mama, my prayer everyday is just to love you better. You are the toughest little guy I know Charlie. Your smile and laugh are infectious. You adore your sweet little sisters. You want to be just like your daddy. You are wise little man. Your sisters and your dad are the best things you've got in this world. Your mama loves you Charlie. Thank you for blessing me with four beautiful years. My prayer for you, Charlie, is that your strength will be in the Lord not in yourself. May he use you and your strong spirit to glorify himself.
Psalm 18:1 O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge,my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised,and I am saved from my enemies.


0 comments:
Post a Comment