12/06/2009

Thankful

This is a little belated but I'm finally getting the pics off the camera from Thanksgiving weekend. Brett had to work most of the weekend so he joined us for Thanksgiving day then I stayed behind with the kids. Here are some pics of our fun!

Mama Sue and Della checking out the amazing lights at Biz Point. Charlie said he was going to school in this ensemble. Could Della be any cuter? Naptime! Just kidding. As if they would ever nap in the same bed. I love how they play together these days though, it is super cute. Grandpa brought a bunch of crab home and Charlie was pretty impressed by the pinchers. Aunt Katie and Della wrestling.
Uncle Jon and Della wrestling.
Aunt Whitney and Della snuggling.
Charlie with Mama Mary and Aunt Patty.
A family pic with everybody looking at the camera. What???
Every other picture looked like this. These ones are actually quite funny. The kiddos getting excited about turkey.

0 comments: