Our little gal is eight months old today! She is getting so big and is just about the sweetest baby. She is still the happiest baby I've ever met and is so easy now that she is sleeping 10-12 hours at night and taking two regular naps. Her and Charlie are even overlapping naps which is such a blessing. So, here are some things that she is up to in pictures.
She has been pulling herself up and moving around the furniture for a couple of weeks.
She has learned to steal her brothers toys and pretend cries (can you say dramatic??) when he steals them back.
Lets see, what else is she up to? She says "mamammamamamam" and "dadadadadadadada" non-stop but I don't think it is actually in reference to us. She is working on waving. She puts her arms out for her mama whenever she sees her and she whines when I leave her all alone in a room. And she weighs almost 18 pounds! Isn't she just a little bug?


4 comments:
Cute pictures, I can't believe she is 8 months old already. We haven't seen you guys since this summer, it's been way too long. Very cute family picture on your blog!
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Love the tutu! Claire just got her first tutu also! I need to get her in it so I can get some pics up!
Oh Emilie, where has the time gone? It is not possible that 8 months has gone by already! That is the sweetest, sweetest pic of her and Brett, totally frame-worthy.
Can you post a picture of her in her leopard coat? I bought he go go boots today! Guess who?
Post a Comment