Happy Father's Day Brett! I am so blessed to have a husband that is such an amazing father. I also have a very amazing Dad so he had a lot to live up to, and he has proven himself well. I love the way that Brett's face lights up when he gets home from work and sees the kids, how excited they are to just play with him on the floor for hours and how wonderful he is at giving them his time. He is patient in the hardest of parenting scenarios, he is generous in everything he does and he loves our kids so well. I am so thankful to have such an amazing father for my children who loves Jesus, me and Charlie and Della so much. He also really likes that blue/gray shirt. Can you tell? :o)
We are so happy you visited the McFarlane family blog. We keep this updated so you can see what goes on in the life of our kiddos Charlie and Della and occasionally their Mom & Dad. With friends and family all over the world this is our way of letting them peek into our busy lives. Someday we also plan to finish (actually start) the baby books and think this might help in remembering all those firsts.
0 comments:
Post a Comment